Thanks to MSN Sponsors
The following organizations have provided financial support to the Mentor Support Network and its 2019 programs.
- ClubGRANTS NSW
- Beresfield Bowling Club
- East Maitland Bowling Club
- Hexham Bowling Club
- Mayfield Ex-Services Club
- Soldier’s Point BC
- Belmont 16S
- Hunter Valley Training Company
- Orica Kooragang Island Community Investment Program
- Maitland Mutual Building Society
- Newcastle Permanent Charitable Foundation
- South Maitland Railways
- The Bloomfield Group Foundation
The following organisations provided in-kind support to our work during 2018:
- AJM Photography
- Dr Russell Kift Specialist Orthodontist
- Engineers Australia – Newcastle Division
- Purser Corporate Communication
Jointly the support of MSN sponsors ensures the success of our many programs:41 students received scholarships for 2019 (10 through the MSN Refugee Youth Education Awards in partnership with Newcastle Permanent Charitable Foundation); presentations, workshops and mentor training will be offered during the year; and the MSN Annual Breakfast will again celebrated the importance and power of youth mentoring.
All sponsors were publicly recognised at the scholarships presentation on 19 February, 2019.
In particular, this year we acknowledged ClubGRANTS NSW which through local clubs has supported the MSN scholarship program every year since 2008.Over that time 11 clubs have provided grants, three supporting us every year since 2008 - Beresfield Bowling Club, Hexham Bowling Club and Mayfield Ex-Services Club.
Jim Hopkins, President of East Maitland Bowling Club, spoke at the presentation on behalf of all MSN sponsors.