19 Mar - 9:30am to 4pm
Mentor Training Day March 2021
MSN Mentor Training Day topics include:
- What is ‘mentoring’?
- The aim or goal of mentoring
- Motivation for being a mentor
- Roles and responsibilities of a mentor
- The phases of a mentoring relationship
- Conversation styles and developing trust
- Communicating and respecting boundaries
- The practice of confidentiality
- Self-care, support and development for mentors
- Pathways for mentors - where and who to mentor
To find out more or register, visit Eventbrite.
This subsidised training event was made possible thanks to the generous support of Port Waratah Coal Services.