2018 Sponsors Recognised
MSN’s work is undertaken by an executive of eight with the support of other MSN other members. All are volunteers. However, none of our work would be possible without sponsors, some of whom have been supporting MSN for the last decade. This generosity, not only enables the work to be done and the bills to be paid, but it also inspires the team to continue to go the extra mile to support disadvantaged youth achieve their educational goals.
The scholarship presentation provided an ideal opportunity to publicly thank all our sponsors and supporters. This included those who provided significant in-kind support during 2017 and all those who provided significant financial support for our 2018 programs. Each received a plaque in acknowledgement of their contribution.
Recognised for their financial support were:
- Aurizon Community
- ClubGRANTS NSW:Beresfield Bowling Club, East Maitland Bowling Club, Hexham Bowling Club and Mayfield Ex-Services Club
- Hunter TAFE Foundation
- Hunter Valley Training Company
- Orica Kooragang Island Community Investment Program
- Maitland Mutual Building Society
- Newcastle Coal Infrastructure Group
- Port Waratah Coal Services
- South Maitland Railways
- The Bloomfield Group Foundation
The following organisations were acknowledged for providing in-kind support during 2017:
- AJM Photography
- Engineers Australia – Newcastle Division
- Newcastle Herald
- Purser Corporate Communication
Thank you on behalf of all who benefit from MSN’s work. MSN is very proud to have you on our team!